Everything starts with education.
Increase social and environmental compliance in your supply chain with digital Micro-Learning and make your trainings measurable!
We believe in a bottom-up approach to ensure compliance beyond auditing. We help to understand, we increase awareness, and we prepare the grounds for change. We are digital because it’s a great way to teach and track how well something is being learnt.
Content is limited to be relevant to day-to-day factory life, provided in small “bites”. So Micro-learning is a skill based learning and education which deals with relatively small learning units.
Content adapts accordingly to individual learning progress, based on an intelligent algorithm respecting learning methodology of spacing and repetition.
Login with face recognition, multilinguality and audio function make sure, that the entire workforce can be reached and educated.
Different game formats ensure, that learning is done in different ways, requiring different types of interaction, which increases retention.
Due to the Content Management System, content can easily be adapted to special requirements.
The KPI Dashboard displays demographic data, monitors the attendance of users and analyzes results (anonymized averages).
Strong global partnerships and cooperation
Increasing sustainability in the supply chain is key to benefitting all stakeholders – people, business, and our planet. Here is how Sustify benefits the factory management and employees of your supply chain in a way that you can truly measure.
- Measurable results
- Content can be customized to fit needs
- Proof for working towards the SDG's
- Key performance indicators can be included in sustainability reporting
- Increased compliance with social and environmental standards
- Entry to European market
- Employee engagement
- Increased knowledge and awareness
- Certificate to prove training
- Motivation through empowerment
8 weeks duration
Certificates for workers
SustiScore for factories
You can choose from our courses depending on the requirements of the factory and the focus of your sustainability strategy. On request content is adaptable to any country, industry or to specific training needs.
Fire/building safety & hazard management
Health & hygiene
Grievance mechanisms & human rights
Chemicals, water & energy
Productivity & lean management
Fire/building safety &hazard management
- Understanding the key issues in building safety and fire safety
- Understanding the own role and responsibility in building and fire safety
- Understanding types of risks, such as chemical, physical, biological, psychological, ergonomic and accidental
- Understanding the different ways of dealing with hazards
- Recognizing the own role in decreasing potential for accidents
Grievance mechanisms &human rights
- The why and how of grievance mechanisms
- Understanding and resolving conflicts
- Understanding basic rights and responsibilities of employers and employees
- Understanding the meaning, forms and different approaches to preventing and dealing with discrimination
- Methods of peaceful, inclusive and democratic participation
- Recruitment, retrenchment, working hours and compensation mechanisms
- Understanding living wages, paychecks and underlying laws
- Understanding the concept of basic finance management, calculating basic household incomes and expenses
- Time management and planning
- PPE and the reasoning behind
- Ergonomics of the workplace
- How to deal with workplace incidents
- Basic facts about hygiene and its implications
- Increasing health awareness
Environmental fundamentals &awareness
- Understanding the basic concept of an ecosystem and climate change
- Understanding interactions between own behavior and the environment
- Applying the knowledge to daily factory routine
- Learning Problem solving capabilities for varying work related ecological issues
Productivity & lean management
- Understanding the meaning of productivity for a factory and on a personal level
- Learn about purposes and benefits of using the 5S tools and get familiar with it
- Understand how to apply 5S in the working environment
- Get familiar with Added Value and Non Added Value definitions
- Learn the basics of Value Stream Mapping and how Value stream mapping can improve productivity
- Learn how to identify, avoid, and remove waste and how this affects profits and customer satisfaction
- Learn about the Total productive maintenance (TPM) concepts and their implementation
- Understand the practical implementation of TPM tools and their effects
Chemical, water &energy
- The effect of chemicals, water use and energy consumption on the environment
- The influence on the factory’s productivity and working conditions
- Right behavior in dealing with chemicals
- Sustainable practices regarding water and energy
- Proactive approaches for problem solving
Communication &problem solving
- Understanding basic communication principles
- Understanding the importance of listening
- Understanding and applying constructive feedback
- Understanding the need for and value of grievance mechanisms and using them effectively
- Learn how to defuse emotionally charged situations and prevent conflicts
- Understanding concept and different forms of negotiation
- Apply tools for effective negotiation
Get an impression of how our course "Fire/building safety &hazard management" looks like!
If you want more detailed informati on, please contact us at contact At sustify.de .
Trust &reliability form the basis of how we work together.
Get in touch
We have a great program ready to integrate into your factories.
Let's connect and find the right solution for you.
+49 170 3601180
sonja.westphal At sustify.de